Series on 5 Sessions Online
Mondays | 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM Central (all time zones welcome)
September 13, 20, 27 + October 4, 11, 2021
This class is open to all – no prerequisite required.
Power of Purpose: Open to all
Apply new insights to stay on purpose and envision, plan, and achieve your professional and personal goals.
Learn to recognize the signs of stagnant thinking and the skill of developing spontaneous, unexpected solutions.
- Prerequisites: None
- Meet weekly on:
- Mondays from September 13, 20, 27 and October 4 & 11, 2021
- Times: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM Central/USA
- Cost: $125 for 5 sessions
- All time zones welcome. (TImes best suited to US, NZ, Australia)
- Zoom link will be sent via email. Course fee payment qualifies as your registration.
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org